- Company set-up
- Acquisition of companies and shares therein
- Joint ventures
- Acquisition of real estate (buildings, land, forest)
- Competition issues and merger control
- Adaptation of international and internal conditions for our clients to meet local legislation and the Romanian market
- Allignment with EU directives
- Financing of investment projects
- Tax structuring
- Greenfield and brownfield investments in Romania
- State aid/subsidies/state aid advice
- Public procurement and tendering procedures/PPP
- Establishment of production sites in Romania (including construction planning and legal advice)
- Support with import and export procedures and customs matters
- Strategic consolidation of market position through mergers, purchases and restructurings
- Establishment and expansion of sales systems and distribution networks, including franchising
- Intellectual property issues, especially trademarks and patents, industrial property rights
- Assistance in recruitment and local employment law issues
- Tax optimisation and advice
- Investment protection
- Compliance with (inter)national legislation
- Alligment of business processes to international standards
- Defending the economic interests, including litigation before state courts and arbitration proceedings
- Data protection
- Regulatory matters
- Litigation before courts of arbitration and local courts
Professional excellence is our highest priority. We have profound knowledge, expertise and longstanding experience in Romanian, European and international law. Constant and verifiable standards ensure the quality and efficiency of our services and emphasize our full service approach.
We have industry specific expertise and work independently and transparently. The advisory services we offer are always tailor-made. We move confidently and competently through the minefield of local conditions and practices. These are succeeded by mother-tongue knowledge of Romanian and a complete understanding of local cultural issues. Our excellent local networks ensure that we always have our finger on the pulse of time and can overcome any unforeseen developments.
Our multinational team fits flexibly with the needs of our clients; providing creative solutions at short notice.
According to the Romanian law (pursuant to the Statute on the Legal Profession, as amended and completed based on the Decision No. 852 from December 14th, 2013 issued by the Romanian Bar Association), it is not allowed to mention on the website of the law firm the assigned legal matters, the assisted clients, as well as the professional achievements.