- Business creation
- Acquisition of companies and holdings
- Joint ventures
- Real Estate Akquisitions/Investments
- Antitrust approval
- Adapting international business organisations (including internal rules) to Hungarian legislation and the local market
- Adapting to EU guidelines
- Financing and flotations
- Tax structuring
- Greenfield and brownfield investments
- Setting up production and establishing production sites
- Import and export
- Consolidating your market position through mergers and acquisitions
- Organisation and expansion of distribution systems
- Intellectual property issues, especially trademarks and patents
- Employment law and human resources matters
- Tax optimisation and advice
- Investment protection
- Compliance with national and international legislation
- Adapting business processes to international standards
- Defending your business interests, including handling cases before state courts and in arbitration proceedings
- Data protection
With our Budapest office, Noerr has been working for more than 20 years in the Hungarian market. Our Hungarian and German lawyers therefore have extensive regional experience and are well versed in the country-specific rules of the Hungarian market.
We provide advice on various legal matters in German or English and on the highest international standards. Thanks to our cross-border teams and specialist groups, we also provide clients with integrated multinational advice on all areas of law.
Besides receiving excellent professional support, we also profit from our close network of local business contacts and our longtime experience with the Hungarian market.
According to the Hungarian law (pursuant to the Act Nr. XI of 1998 of Lawyers the Hungarian Bar Association has composed the prescription Nr. 8/1999. (III.22.) about the occupation of the lawyers) it is neither allowed to identify the edited issue nor the advised client on the website of the law firm.