Regulatory & Governmental Affairs - News July 2014
In our Regulatory & Governmental Affairs Newsletter, you will get an overview of new judgements and legislation in the regulatory area. Significant legal and legislative developments at a European level and in Central & Eastern Europe in telecommunications, energy, environment, competition will be filtred and summarised succinctly.
In the recent version of July, we inform you inter alia about European Medical Devices, Online Gambling, the “Umbrella Effect” and Renewable Energies in Germany as well as legal issues of the CEE market.
A selection of this issue’s contents:
- Banking & Finance: Efficiency of the EU financial markets
- Energy: Energy Efficiency Directive now applicable
- Environment: Amendments to regulations on Environmental Impact Assessment
- Healthcare/Medical devices: Update on EU regulations on medical devices
- Infrastructure: New rules to support important projects of common European interest
- Telecommunications: Will financial regulation soon be extended to mobile network operators?
- Trade: New framework for trade secrets protection
- Energy: Future promotion scheme for electricity from renewable energies in Germany
- Gambling regulation: Important judgment on current German gambling regime
- Renewable energy: Future promotion scheme for electricity from renewable energies in Germany
- Trade: EU and Germany impose Ukraine-related embargo measures
Central & Eastern Europe
- Hungary: Statement of settlement in antitrust cases
- Poland: Planned amendments to the geological and mining law
- Romania: Secondary Romanian competition legislation under revision
Click here to read the complete newsletter
An increased amount of liberalisation and the transparency of regulatory has already led to many new regulations and increased market activity. It is therefore vital to keep up-to-date with recent developments. If you do wish to receive further information from Noerr about legal developments please register for our Newsletter on the right side.
If you would like further details on how our regulatory services can benefit you and your company please get in touch with us.