Noerr among the Top-5 German M&A advisors
In a strong market, the law firm Noerr has further improved its position on the German M&A market and become firmly established in the Top-5 of the transaction law firms most frequently instructed. That is shown by the half-year results of the leading financial information services, Mergermarket, Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg.
In the Mergermarket rankings published today, Noerr is ranked fourth with 18 transactions. Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters had already published their half-year rankings. In the case of Thomson Reuters, the law firm gained one place to fourth (last year: fifth), at Bloomberg, Noerr was ranked third.
In 2014, JUVE awarded Noerr the title of “Law firm of the Year for M&A”. In the current year too, Noerr‘s M&A experts again contribute to the success of significant transactions. Outstanding cases include advising:
- Deutsche Annington on the takeover of the SÜDEWO Group for 1.9 billion Euro
- Elektrobit on the sale of the automotive division to Continental for 600 million Euro
- the Apollo joint venture Alteri on the takeover of the Walz mail order business
- the Oddo Group on the acquisition of Meriten Investment Management
- Rocket Internet on taking a stake in Delivery Hero for approx. 500 million Euro