Noerr consolidates its position on M&A market
The law firm Noerr is again among the top addresses on the German M&A market in the first half-year and has further consolidated its position. The law firm is also in an excellent position on the European transactions market.
In Bloomberg’s “M&A Legal Advisory League Table” for Germany, Noerr is in 2nd place with 29 transactions. In the Thomson Reuters ranking Noerr is in 5th place with 20 deals according to notified transactions with German participation. In Mergermarket’s ranking, Noerr is placed 6th.
On the international level, Noerr’s M&A experts are again involved in many transactions. In the European ranking of Thomson Reuters, Noerr is in 14th place with 30 transactions.
Outstanding cases include advising:
- Deutsche Annington on the acquisition von 41,000 residential units from the Vitus Group (1.4 billion Euro) and DeWAG (970 million Euro)
- the automotive supplier FPK Lightweight Technologies on the takeover by the IMR Industries Group
- the Chinese state group AVIC on the takeover of the German automotive supplier Hilite
- the Chinese investor Nanyang Guoyu on the takeover of the Wilbert Unternehmensgruppe specialised in tower cranes
- the footweare chain Görtz on a strategic partnership with the finance investor Afinum
Siemens on the joint venture with Russian Machines to produce and sell underground train wagons.