- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Corporate law/M&A
- Capital markets law
- Banking & Finance
Dr. Ákos Bajorfi, LL.M. corp. restruc.
Dr Ákos Bajorfi heads the Corporate/Private Equity Department at Noerr’s Budapest office. Dr Ákos Bajorfi is one of the leading advisers in the Hungarian venture capital scene, continuously advising investors and targets in major transactions throughout the entire life cycle of venture capital investments, from first stage investments to the exit.
Dr Ákos Bajorfi also has wide experience in the establishment of Hungarian branches of foreign financial and capital market institutions, supporting them in cross-border services and transactions. His field of expertise also includes private placements, public offerings and other securities transactions, as well as the acquisition of public companies.
He is lecturer for corporate law at Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest and Board member of the Hungarian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (HVCA).
- Legal studies at the Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest (Hungary)
- Scholarship at Friedrich Schiller University, Jena
- Master’s degree in Capital Markets and Banking Law at Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest (Hungary)
- Postgraduate studies in Corporate Restructuring at the Ruprecht Karls University, Heidelberg
- Admitted to Budapest Bar Association
- With Noerr since 2007
- "Noerr’s team is led by Ákos Bajorfi, who has particular expertise in assisting private equity investors and targets with major transactions." - The Legal 500 (2018), Commercial, corporate and M&A Hungary
- Hungary (Chapter 11). In: International Bank and Other Guarantees Handbook: Europe. Wolters Kluwer / Kluwer Law International, 2017
- Késik az ABAK-irányelv átültetése (Implementation of the AIFM Directive deferred). In: Napi Gazdaság (17 July 2013) p. 8.
- A kötelező vételi ajánlat elmaradása (with Jenő Kimmel) (Omission to submit a mandatory offer). In Gazdaság és Jog, 2013. (21. évf.) 5. sz.
- Directors' and Officers' liability in Hungary. in: Global Guide to Directors' and Officers' issues around the world 2013, Zurich Financial Services (April 2013) S. 295-302
- Uniós útlevél a kockázati tőkének (EU passport for risk capital ). In: Napi Gazdaság (27 March 2013) p. 8.
- Holnapután kiderül, mikortól bennfentes egy információ (Tomorrow it will be clear for when a information is an inside information). In: Napi Gazdaság (26 June 2012) p. 8
- Upstream-biztosítékok a gazdasági társaságok tőkevédelme tükrében (Upstream collaterals in view of the rules on the share capital protection of companies), in: Gazdaság és Jog, 2011, pp. 19 et seq.