- German and European competition law
- German and European merger control
- Competition authorities fine proceedings of the European Commission and the German Federal Cartel Office
- Antitrust damage suits
- European State aid law
Stefan Bauer, LL.M.
Practice Group: Antitrust & Competition
Stefan Bauer is a lawyer at Noerr’s Munich office and a member of the Antitrust and Competition Practice Group. He advises German and international clients on all issues of German and European competition law. His work includes merger control, investigations and fine proceedings conducted by the European Commission and the German Federal Cartel Office, antitrust damage claims and other disputes in and out of court, as well as advice on compliance matters.
- Postgraduate studies (LL.M.) at the University of Edinburgh (UK)
- Work experience as a lawyer at an international Major Law Firm in Munich
- Stay abroad in London (UK) within the scope of an electoral station at Noerr
- At Noerr since 2015
- Admitted to the Munich Chamber of Lawyers