- Product liability and product safety
- Warranty law
- Civil law and Litigation
- European and international enforcement law
Dr. Steffen Burrer
Rechtsanwalt, Certified Specialist Lawyer for International Business Law, Business Lawyer (University of Bayreuth), Business Mediator (CVM)
Practice Group: Litigation, Arbitration & ADR
- Legal studies at the University of Bayreuth
- Doctoral studies at the University of Munich
- Postgraduate judicial service traineeship in the circuit of the Higher Regional Court of Munich; trainee lawyer in the Litigation department of Noerr and in the Arbitration department of an international law firm in Paris
- Reserve Officers Course (German Air Force Officer Training School); Major (Res.)
- With Noerr since 2013
- Admitted to the Munich Chamber of Lawyers
- The question of cautio judicatum solvi in the case of German claimants domiciled outside of Germany and the Hague Convention on Civil Procedure, in: Praxis des Internationalen Privat- und Verfahrensrechts [Practice of International Private and Procedural Law] (IPRax) 2017, pp. 254 et seq.
- The new Measurement and Calibration Law and the new Measurement and Calibration Ordinance, in: Gewerbearchiv – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsverwaltungsrecht [Trade Archive – Journal of Commercial Administration Law] (GewArch) 2015, pp. 481 et seq.
- „Tell your friends“ advertising – Customers-Get-Customers-Campaigns from the Competition Law Perspective, Frankfurt am Main a. o., 2014
- Electric bicycles – simply machines or vehicles within the competence of the Federal Motor Transport Authority?, in: Maschinenrichtlinie aktuell [Machinery Directive News] I/2014, pp. 14–16
- The seizure of contractual restitution rights after the decision of the Federal Court of Justice of 20 February 2003 (with Dr. Peter Meyer), in: Zeitschrift für die notarielle Beratungs- und Beurkundungspraxis [Journal for the Notarial Consulting and Certification Practice] (NotBZ) 2004, pp. 383 et seq.