- Media and entertainment law (in particular film & TV, music, advertising and press)
- Copyright and law of collecting societies
- Online law
- Trademark and competition law
Katharina Domnick, LL.M.
Practice Group: Digital Business
Katharina Domnick is an associated partner in our Berlin office and a member of our Digital Business practice group. She advises national and international companies from the media sector on all aspects of media and entertainment law (especially film and TV, music, advertising and press). Her work focuses on advising on the contractual aspects of media productions, financing and production. Katharina also has special expertise in litigation and assisting in legal disputes in the media industry.
- Studied law at the Humboldt-University of Berlin
- Postgraduate studies at Columbia Law School in New York City (USA)
- Elective seat with an international law firm in Sydney (Australia)
- At Noerr since 2008
- Admitted to the Berlin Chamber of Lawyers
- German-American Lawyers’ Association (DAJV)
- Media.net berlinbrandenburg e.V. (media.net)
- Women in Film and Television Germany (WIFTG)