- Real estate and construction law
- Urban planning law
- Corporate law
- Energy law
Roxana Dudau, LL.M.
Roxana Dudau specialises in advising major foreign investors active in the fields of retail and construction as well as banks and major investors (predominantly from the automotive and aero-space sectors) on their greenfield investments in Romania. She advises on structuring their entire investments, covering all stages from the land acquisition process to the planning and construction contracts. Roxana has extensive experience in real estate law, especially in town planning and construction law and industrial, office and retail leases. She also provides the firm’s clients with wide-ranging advice on their market entry and expansion in Romania.
- Studied law at the Alexandru Ioan Cuza Iasi University, Iasi (Romania)
- Studied abroad at the University of Constance, postgraduate study in German law (LL.M.)
- At Noerr since 2004
- Bucharest Bar Association
- The Book of Contracts: Templates • Comments • Explanations (in Romanian, co-author), in: Bucharest C.H. Beck Puplisher, (3rd edition) 2013