- Litigation, Arbitration and ADR
In labor law issues, Viktor performed legal advice in executive collective dismissal, negotiated with the labor union and prepared labor law related documents.
In corporate law issues, he has provided legal advice in several M&A deals across various industries, has performed due diligence investigations and drafted due diligence reports. Viktor also worked on greenfield investments, participated in the processing of investment and trainee individual government subsidies (EKD), and in negotiations with the Hungarian Investment and Promotion Agency, prepared subsidy related incentive effects.
He has been involved in cases concerning pollution of the environment, negotiated with the environmental authority and environmental experts, and prepared legal statements regarding the construction of a wind energy plant and photovoltaic power plants.
- Legal studies at Eötvös Loránd University in Budapest (Hungary)
- Legal studies at the Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich (Germany) in the legal fields of German civil law, German labor law, German company law
- With Noerr since 2016
- Environment and renewable energy in Hungary. In: East-West Contact, 10/2011
- Presentation and speech on the employment relationship and liability of employees in leading position, especially the integral legal relationship of CEO and CFO. Verlagsservice Bohlen, Hamburg