- Intellectual property rights
- Trademark prosecution
- Trademark litigation
- Copyright law
Polina Galtsova, LL.M.
Lawyer (RU), Trademark Attorney
Practice Group: Intellectual Property
Polina Galtsova has years of experience in handling matters concerning Russian and international trademarks.
She specialises in trademark prosecution and litigation in Russia, as well as international trademark protection for Russian companies. Her expertise also includes drafting trademark licence and assignment agreements, managing trademark assignment/change of ownership projects in Russia and globally. Polina also provides legal advice regarding copyright protection.
- Studied law at the International Independent Ecological-Political University (Russia)
- LL.M. studies at the Lund University (Sweden)
- Head of IP practice in the in-house legal department of a major FMCG company in Moscow (Russia)
- At Noerr since 2017
- Recommended for IP in Russia, The Legal 500 EMEA (2020)
- Trademark distinctiveness in Russia: is hygge too good to be a trademark? Lexology, Mondaq, 10/2019
- Geographical indications in Russia – now approved by the Russian President, Lexology, Mondaq, 09/ 2019
- Review of law amendments in IP sphere for 2018, Lexology, Mondaq, 04/2019
- Geographical indications in Russia - a new term in the Russian Civil Code, Lexology, Mondaq, 09/2018