- Intellectual property rights
- Trademark prosecution
- Trademark litigation
- Copyright law
Polina Galtsova, LL.M.
Lawyer (RU), Trademark Attorney
Practice Group: Intellectual Property
Polina Galtsova has years of experience in handling matters concerning Russian and international trademarks.
She specialises in trademark prosecution and litigation in Russia, as well as international trademark protection for Russian companies. Her expertise also includes drafting trademark licence and assignment agreements, managing trademark assignment/change of ownership projects in Russia and globally. She also provides legal advice regarding copyright protection.
- Legal studies at the International Independent Ecological-Political University (Russia)
- LL.M. studies at the Lund University (Sweden)
- Head of IP Practice in the in-house legal department of a major FMCG company in Moscow (Russia)
- With Noerr since 2017
- Geographical indications in Russia - a new term in the Russian Civil Code, in Lexology, Mondaq 09/2018