- Distribution law
- Distribution cartel law
- International trade and contract law
- Product liability law
Janik Goßler, LL.M.
Janik Goßler is a member of our Commerce & Trade and Automotive & New Mobility practice groups. He regularly advises on the structuring and negotiation of international distribution and supply relationships and the enforcement of claims in the supply chain. In addition to this, Janik assists his clients in future-oriented projects such as cooperative ventures between partners in industry and the digitalisation of internal processes.
- Studies of political science at the University of Massachusetts (USA)
- Legal studies at the Universities of Hannover and Aberdeen (Scottland)
- Experience as a lawyer with a law firm in Hannover
- Secondment with an US-American automotive supplier and with an US-American energy corporation
- With Noerr since 2013
- Admitted to the Frankfurt Chamber of Lawyers