- German and European antitrust and competition law
- Sales-related antitrust law
- EU state aid law
- European law
Dr. Fabian Hübener, LL.M. (Georgetown)
Practice Group: Antitrust & Competition
Fabian Hübener is a lawyer at Noerr LLP in Brussels and a member of the Antitrust and Competition practice group. He specialises in advising international and German companies on issues involving European antitrust and competition law. He advises on antitrust and abuse proceedings before the European Commission and has extensive experience in enforcing antitrust compensation claims in and out of court. Another emphasis of his work is evaluating larger companies' sales models from an antitrust perspective.
Fabian Hübener also has experience in advising companies and public entities in the context of EU state aid issues.
- Legal studies at the University of Freiburg and Göttingen (Germany)
- Postgraduate studies (LL.M.) at the Georgetown University Law Center (USA)
- Doctorate at the University of Göttingen (Germany)
- With Noerr since 2015
- Admitted to the Munich Chamber of Lawyers
- A Practitioner´s View on the Role and Powers of National Competition Authorities (mit Alexander Israel und Jan Lang), Study for the ECON Committee
- Vertikale Mindestpreisbindungen im US- und EU-Recht, Die Auswirkungen des Leegin-Urteils des U.S. Supreme Court, in Wirtschaftsrecht und Wirtschaftspolitik, Nomos Verlag
- SEP or No SEP? Open questions after Huawei/ZTE, (with Moritz Jakobs), in E.C.L.R 2016, Issue 1, p. 33 pp.