- Litigation, Arbitration & ADR
- Banking & Finance
Practice Group: Corporate & Financial Litigation
Anna Herman has had fourteen years of professional experience. She specializes in civil law, banking law and penal law. She conducts litigation in civil, commercial and criminal law. She also provides day to day legal advice to business entities.
- Legal studies at Jagiellonian University Poland
- Experienced with international and Polish law firms in Warsaw and Cracow (Poland)
- Kredyt Inkaso S.A.: sub-participation agreement related to the debt portfolio from Getin Noble Bank S.A.
- Warsaw Bar Association (ORA)