- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate law
- Corporate structural changes (mergers, divisions, asset transfers, conversions)
Dr. Kathrin Hoger, LL.M.
Practice Group: Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions
Kathrin Hoger is an associated partner based in our Frankfurt office who specialises in advising on national and cross-border M&A transactions. Another of her core practice areas is in the field of company law, where she advises companies and their governing bodies on a day-to-day basis and in connection with corporate actions, changes in company form, conversions and other structural measures as well as corporate governance, D&O liability and compliance matters.
Kathrin is the co-author of a chapter on corporate structural changes in the 2018 edition of a well-known German legal commentary.
- Studied law at the Universities of Gießen and Bonn (Germany)
- Doctorate at the University of Freiburg (Germany)
- Postgraduate degree (LL.M.) at King’s College in London (UK)
- Research assistant at an international law firm in Frankfurt am Main (while working on her doctoral thesis) (Germany)
- Lawyer at a leading German law firm in Frankurt am Main (Germany)
- Lawyer at a notary’s office in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
- At Noerr since 2015
- Admitted to the Frankfurt Chamber of Lawyers
- German Corporate Lawyers Association (VGR)
- Restrukturierung von Anleihen nach dem neuen Schuldverschreibungsgesetz, Nomos-Verlag
- Co-author: Lieder/Wilk/Ghassemi-Tabar (editors), Münchener Handbuch des Gesell-schaftsrechts, Volume 8, Umwandlungen, 5th edition, 2018