- German and European antitrust and competition law
- German and European merger control
- Defence against and advice on private enforcement (cartel damages claims)
- Compliance and investigations
- European State aid law
Patrick Kalina, LL.B.
Practice Group: Antitrust & Competition
Patrick Kalina advises German and international clients on all issues of German and European antitrust and competition law. His work includes merger control, investigations and fine proceedings conducted by the European Commission and the German Federal Cartel Office, antitrust damage claims and other disputes in and out of court, as well as advice on compliance matters.
- Legal studies at the University of Mannheim and the University of Surrey (UK)
- Electoral station at an international law firm in Frankfurt and Munich
- At Noerr since 2018
- Admitted to the Munich Chamber of Lawyers
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht e.V.