- Private Equity
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Practice Group: Private Equity
Nicole Kaps advises clients in cross-border and domestic corporate transactions. She is focusing on Private Equity (in all stages of the investment cycle as well as management participation programs). In addition, she advises on general corporate law and restructurings.
- Legal studies at the University of Bayreuth
- Lawyer at a leading international law firm in Munich in the area of M&A/Private Equity
- With Noerr since 2018
- Admitted to the Munich Chamber of Lawyers
- Deutsche Beteiligungs AG on the acquisition of Sjølund Group and the acquisition of BTV braun teleCom Group
- H + H International on the acquisition of German and Swiss silicate unit business from HeidelbergCement
- Grammer on the acquisition of Toledo Molding & Die Inc.
- NordHolding on the sale of the WEMAS Group to Gimv
- Deutsche Private Equity on the acquisition of Euro-Druckservice group from Kartesia
- CapVest on the acquisition of NextPharma from Sun European Partners.
- Münchner M&A Forum e.V.