- Private Equity
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Practice Group: Private Equity
Nicole Kaps advises clients in cross-border and domestic corporate transactions. She is focusing on Private Equity (in all stages of the investment cycle as well as management participation programs). In addition, she advises on general corporate law and restructurings.
- Legal studies at the University of Bayreuth
- Lawyer at a leading international law firm in Munich in the area of M&A/Private Equity
- With Noerr since 2018
- Admitted to the Munich Chamber of Lawyers
- Eli Global: Advising on sale of finanzen.de to Allianz X
- Deutsche Beteiligungs AG: Advising on the acquisitions of Sjølund Group and BTV braun teleCom Group
- KATHREIN SE: Advising on the sale of the company’s antenna business to Ericsson
- H + H International: Advising on the acquisition of the German and Swiss silicate business from HeidelbergCement in a carve-out
- NordHolding: Advising on the sale of the WEMAS Group to Gimv and on the acquisition of EWERK group
- Deutsche Private Equity: Advising on the acquisition of the Euro-Druckservice Group from Kartesia
- CapVest: Advising on the acquisition of NextPharma from Sun European Partners
- Münchner M&A Forum e.V.