- Real estate
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Trusts and foundations
- Capital markets law
Mgr. Bořivoj Líbal
Advokát, Co-Head of Prague office
Practice Group: Real Estate Investments
Bořivoj Líbal advises domestic and foreign clients in international transactions such as mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures. He regularly deals with complex M&A transactions, with a special focus on industrial companies, real estate and health care companies.
Bořivoj also advises family businesses and private clients on corporate law, in particular succession during life and on death.
In addition, he has in-depth knowledge and experience in connection with all types of management compliance systems and management incentive schemes.
- Studied law at Masaryk University in Brno (Faculty of Law) and the University of Lisbon
- Arbiter at the International Arbitration Court of the Czech Commodity Exchange
- Chairman of the Czech-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce
- Experience with leading Czech and international law firms
- Admitted to the Czech Bar Association
- At Noerr since 2019
- Czech Bar Association
- Chairman of the Czech Portuguese Chamber of Commerce