- Internal investigations
- Counter-measures to US/EU sanctions
- M&A transactions
- Joint ventures
Hannes Lubitzsch, LL.M.
Hannes Lubitzsch heads the compliance practice of Noerr Moscow. He is based in Russia since 2002.
He advises clients on internal investigations in Russia, compliance management systems in Russian organizations and compliance questions arising during operations in the former Soviet republics.
He also advises on the Russian counter-measures to the US/EU economic sanctions and on issues surrounding sanctions compliance in Russia.
In addition, he frequently advises on M&A transactions relating to Russia, joint ventures of foreign investors with Russian partners and cross-border corporate law issues.
- Legal studies at the University of Constance (Germany)
- Postgraduate studies at the University of Aberdeen (UK)
- Many years with major international law firms in Moscow
- With Noerr since 2011
- Admitted to the Chamber of Lawyers of Saxony-Anhalt (Germany)
- Registered with the Register of Foreign Lawyers at the Russian Ministry of Justice
- External Ethics Officer of the Russian Antidoping Agency RUSADA (10/2017 to 10/2018)
- Recommended for White-collar crime in Russia, The Legal 500 EMEA 2019
- Recommended for Corporate Law in Russia, Best Lawyers 2020
- German-Russian Lawyers Association
- Anti-Corruption Committee at the International Bar Association (IBA)
- Comparing the anti-bribery and corruption legislation of Russia and other former Soviet republics - Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan, in: Lexology, Mondaq, 07/2019
- Corporate liability for corruption in Russia: Enforcement and developments 2018/2019, at: noerr.com, 04/2019
- Russian counter-sanctions: Review of 2018 and outlook for 2019, at: noerr.com, 01/2019
- Pitfalls during corporate investigations in Russia, in: Lexology, Mondaq, 01/2019
- New US sanctions – Contents and implementation in the European Union and in Russia [in German], in: WiRO 12/2018 (with Dr. Thomas Mundry and Dr. Bärbel Sachs)
- Bribery&Corruption 2019 | Russia, in: Global Legal Insights, 12/2018
- Self-reporting by companies of bribery and antitrust violations in Russia [in German], in: CCZ 6/2018 (with Stefan Weber)
- New tendency in Russia – Director liability for corporate fines, in: Lexology, Mondaq, 11/2018
- Anti-Corruption and Bribery in Russia, in: Lexology Navigator, 11/2018
- Russia adopts rules for companies to self-report bribery, in: Lexology, Mondaq, 08/2018