- Real estate law
- Environmental law
- Corporate law
- Commercial law
Dr. Zoltán Nádasdy, MRICS
Practice Group Real Estate Investments
Co-Head Budapest Office
Zoltán Nádasdy’s primary practice area is advising on real estate transactions and fullscale real estate development projects. His clients include private and venture capital investors, as well as strategic investors and real estate developers. He has comprehensive experience in representing parties to lease agreements, both on the lessor and the lessee side. As an environmental law specialist, he advises on many areas of environmental law, including in particular environmental liabilities and licensing procedures.
Zoltán Nádasdy is also an expert in corporate law, where he advises on structuring and implementing corporate acquisitions, and drafting and negotiating joint venture and syndicate agreements. In the field of commercial law, he routinely negotiates and comments on agreements.
- Legal studies at the Attila József University Szeged (Hungary)
- Special studies on German commercial law and European law at University of Potsdam and József Attila Tudományegyetem
- Specialisation in environmental law at Pázmány Péter Katolikus Egyetem in Budapest (Hungary)
- Professional experience as a lawyer in various international law firms in Hungary
- With Noerr since 2009
- Admitted to Budapest Bar Association
- Numerous articles and presentations on real estate law, environmental law and corporate law