- Real Estate Investments
- Litigation, Arbitration & ADR
- Regulatory & Governmental Affairs
Bartosz Ostrowski has over 7 years of proffesional experience in advising foreign investors from the automotive and aviation sectors on commercial real estate market transactions and greenfield investments. He also specialises in construction law, administrative law and commercial litigations, including in particular proceedings related to construction and infrastructure investments.
- Legal studies at the Warsaw University (Poland) and Erasmus studies at the University of Vienna (Austria)
- School of German and European Law at the Warsaw University (Poland) in cooperation with Bonn University
- International relations studies at the Warsaw University (Poland)
- With Noerr since 2010