- Corporate law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Luiza Saito Sampaio, LL.M.
Practice Group Private Equity
Luiza Saito Sampaio is member of the Brazil Desk of Noerr. Her practice area focuses on the German/European-Brazilian business activities and investments as well as corporate law matters. Further, one of Luiza's main areas of activities are cross-border M&A-transactions.
- Legal studies at the University of Sao Paulo (Brazil), at the University of Tübingen and at the University of Berlin
- Postgraduate studies (LL.M.) at the Deusto University in Bilbao (Spain), at the Tilburg University (Netherlands) and at the Goethe University in Frankfurt (Joint Degree)
- Experience as a lawyer with a Brazilian law firm in Sao Paulo (Brazil)
- With Noerr since 2011
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association of Sao Paulo (Brazil) and to the Portuguese Bar Association of Lisbon (Portugal)
- Member of the Chamber of Lawyers in Berlin
- Hong Kong based private equity fund in its investment in a German family business active in the equipment and wet processes sector (2014)
- NKD Vertrieb on the sale of the NKD business to OpCapita in a share deal following an international auction process (2013)
- German telecommunication service provider on setting up a global network of subsidiaries and conducting a companywide compliance review (2013)
- Recommended for Corporate/M&A – Germany (Foreign Desk), Chambers Global (2014)
- German-Brazilian Lawyers Association (DBJV)
- Compliance-Anforderungen in Brasilien (with Dr. Christian Pelz), in: CCZ 2017 Heft 02. p. 50 et seq.
- Deutsch-Brasilianischen Juristenvereinigung: Jahrestagung in Belo Horizonte (with Ana Bruder, Marie Weicke, Maria-Franziska Jüling), in Tópicos Ausgabe 1/2016, p.17
- Markteinstieg in Brasilien, in: IHK WirtschaftsForum 06/14, p. 35 et seq.
- The Electronic Judicial Proceeding in Brazil (with Dr. Brunela Vieira de Vincenzi), in: Brazilian Magazine of Procedural Law, year 20, n. 78, 2012, pp. 45-53
- Handbuch IT-Litigation: IT-Verfahrensrecht national – international – gerichtlich (with Dr. Brunela Vieira de Vincenzi), in: Verlag Dr. Otto Schmidt KG, Teil C.VII. Brazil, 2012, pp. 497 et seq.
- Considerations about the regulation of sanitation facilities for the universalization of services, in: Magazine of the Law Faculty of the University of Sao Paulo, vol. 104, 2009, pp. 665-680, (Original in Portuguese)
- Universalizing the Right to Water (with Carlos Mauricio Sakata Mirandola), in: Celli Junior, Umberto; Sayeg, Fernanda Manzano, Services Trade, World Trade Organization and Development, Sao Paulo, Institute for International Trade Law and Development, 2008, (Original in Portuguese)