- International and national Arbitration
- Price adjustment/Price revision
- Insolvency law
- Civil law
Kathrin Strübing, LL.M.
Kathrin Strübing is a member of the practice group Litigation, Arbitration & ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution). She focuses on litigation and arbitration as well as on insolvency law. Kathrin Strübing represents German and international clients in civil disputes in institutional and ad hoc arbitration and in German courts.
As experienced litigation lawyer, she not only represents the interests of her clients in litigious proceedings, but can precisely assess litigation risks in advance and bring about quick and cost-effective solutions.
- Legal studies at the University of Leipzig
- Legal studies at the University of Turku, Finland
- With Noerr since 2013
- Admitted to the Dresden Chamber of Lawyers
- Lecturer for Arbitration at the University of Leipzig