- European and German antitrust law
- Fusionskontrolle und kartellrechtliche Transaktionscompliance
- State aid law
- European and German Foreign Investment Control
Philipp Studt-Tartarotti, LL.M.
Rechtsanwalt (Lawyer), Attorney at law
Practice Group: Antitrust & Competition
Philipp Studt-Tartarotti is a lawyer at Noerr LLP in Brussels and a member of the Antitrust and Competition practice group. He specialises in advising international and German clients on questions involving European antitrust law, as well as European foreign investment control. Philipp has extensive experience in advising clients on complex merger issues, as well as with regard to horizontal and vertical agreements. In addition, Philipp regularly advises clients on foreign investment control questions regarding both outgoing and incoming investments into the European Union.
- Legal Studies at the University of Vienna (Austria) and the University of Nottingham (UK)
- Postgraduate studies (LL.M.) at the Georgetown University, Washington D.C. (USA)
- Previously with a number of highly ranked international law firms as an associate and senior associate
- Admitted to the Brussels, New York and Irish Bar
- With Noerr since 2020
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht
- Case C-615/15 P Samsung SDI v Commission: The Concept of ‘Single and Continuous Infringement’ and Cartels. Continuity or Change?, Journal of European Competition Law & Practice, pp. 644-646, 2017
- The Impact of Economic Sanctions on European Energy Security, Knowledge Center Review, 2014