Rechtsanwalt (Lawyer), Partner
Family-owned Businesses and Private Clients
Wolfram Theiss advises private clients and family businesses concerning succession during lifetime and after death, establishing endowments and family companies as well as inheritance disputes before state courts or arbitration tribunals. His areas of expertise also include consultation services for private banks, asset managers and family offices in conjunction with estate planning for their clients.
- Precedents for business succession in Beck’sche Online Formulare, Vertragsrecht, edited by Dr Hans-Frieder Krauß and Dr Stefan Weise
- Unternehmensnachfolge (with Dr Michael Boger) in Saenger/Aderhold, Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht, 2 nd edition, Praxishandbuch, 2011
- Legal studies at the Universities of Heidelberg and Munich
- Co-editor of the inheritance law journal "ErbR"
- At Noerr since 1984
- Admitted to the Munich Chamber of Lawyers
- Recommended expert for PrivateClients and NonProfits, Legal 500 Deutschland (2023)
- Leading lawyer for entrepreneurs and private clients, JUVE Handbook (2022) and JUVE Handbook tax (2022)
- Recommended lawyer for Private Wealth Law, Chambers High Net Worth (2022)
- Leading lawyer for trust and succession planning, Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers in Germany (2020)
- National Leader Germany - Private Clients, Who's Who Legal (2019)
- Recommended lawyer for succession law, Focus Anwaltsliste (2019)
- Inheritance Law Working Group of the German Lawyers' Association (DAV), chairman of the Management Committee
- STEP e.V.
- German Inheritance Law and Property Succession Association (DVEV)