- Inheritance law
- Corporate law
- Inheritance tax and accessions tax law
- Civil law
Dr. Wolfram Theiss
Wolfram Theiss advises private clients and family businesses concerning succession during lifetime and after death, establishing endowments and family companies as well as inheritance disputes before state courts or arbitration tribunals. His areas of expertise also include consultation services for private banks, asset managers and family offices in conjunction with estate planning for their clients.
- Legal studies at the Universities of Heidelberg and Munich
- Co-editor of the inheritance law journal "ErbR"
- At Noerr since 1984
- Admitted to the Munich Chamber of Lawyers
- Leading lawyer for entrepreneurs and private clients, JUVE Handbook (2017/2018)
- Leading lawyer for private clients, JUVE Handbook tax (2018)
- Leading lawyer for trust and succession planning, Best Lawyers (2017)
- Inheritance Law Working Group of the German Lawyers' Association (DAV), chairman of the Management Committee
- STEP e.V.
- German Inheritance Law and Property Succession Association (DVEV)
- Precedents for business succession in Beck’sche Online Formulare, Vertragsrecht, edited by Dr Hans-Frieder Krauß and Dr Stefan Weise
- Unternehmensnachfolge (with Dr Michael Boger) in Saenger/Aderhold, Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht, 2 nd edition, Praxishandbuch, 2011