- Litigation, white-collar crime and tax crimes
- New technologies law and intellectual property
Practice Group: Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions
Piotr Ząbkiewicz specializes in corporate law and M&A transactions both domestic and cross-border, for public and private companies. Additionally, he advises in corporate disputes, cases regarding commercial contracts for provision of services and with projects regarding outsourcing of services and employees as well as IT industry implementation contracts. He represents clients in cases pertaining to civil and criminal liability of board members of companies, as well as in corporate disputes, white-collar crime and tax crime cases. He also provides advice with regard to Compliance requirements.
- Legal studies at the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań (Poland) and at the European University Viadrina in Frankfurt (Oder, Germany) (LL.M.)
- Worked as a lawyer at renowned Polish law firms
- With Noerr since 2019
- Member of Bar Chamber in Płock (Poland)
- Echo Polska Property: negotiating investment agreement re. acquisition of Galeria Młociny in Warsaw and advice on aquisition of O3 Business Campus II in Kraków, day to day legal advice.
- Leading Polish petrochemical company: divestment process and joint venture project.
- Beneteau Group: acquisition of Dephia Yachts
- ProService Agent Transferowy Sp. z o.o.: acquisition of part of the business of Bonair S.A. which offers software for fund managers and banks.
- Leading Polish furniture manufacturer: transformation process within the group.
- Various clients: Preparation and drafting of numerous IT implementation agreements.
- Various clients: representation during inspections conducted by Polish Supreme Audit Office and other government agencies.
- Various clients: representation of clients in administrative proceedings before the Office of Electronic Communications.