- Foundation law
- Inheritance law
- Gift and inheritance tax law
- Charitable law
Dr Frank Schuck
Frank Schuck advises families, entrepreneurs and private clients, founders and foundations. He develops solutions for tax optimized succession in entrepreneurial and private assets and for enforcement as well as defense of positions if necessary in disputes. A focus of his practice is setting up foundations, their ongoing advisory including structural changes and disputes.
- Studied law at the University of Tübingen, Université Lausanne (Switzerland) and the University of Bonn
- Experience at the judicial authority of Hamburg, unit for foundation matter and foundation supervisory
- Lecturer at the University of Münster for the masters degree programme "Inheritance law & entrepreneurial succession"
- At Noerr since 2008
- Board member of the Children's Hospital Foundation Munich Schwabing
- The double-foundation: an instrument to shape succession in entrepreneurial assets 2009