- Corporate/ M&A
- Capital Markets
Dr. Sarah Katharina Götze
Practice Group: Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions
Dr. Sarah Katharina Götze is a senior associate with Noerr’s Hamburg office. She advises national and international companies as well as strategic investors with respect to domestic and cross-border M&A transactions as well as in terms of corporate and capital market law.
- Legal studies at the Bucerius Law School Hamburg and at the University of Cambridge (England)
- Doctoral studies at the University of Zurich (Switzerland)
- Lawyer at a leading international law firm in Hamburg
- With Noerr since 2017
- Admitted to the Hamburg Chamber of Lawyers
- J.C. Flowers LLP & Co. UK LLP on the acquisition of HSH Nordbank AG.
- German automobile manufacturer on the acquisition of start-up companies in the field of mobility services
- United Arab Shipping Company on the merger with German shipping company Hapag-Lloyd
- Private equity investor palero on the sale of different shareholdings, inter alia Evantec GmbH to ISS Facility Services Holding GmbH and Heidrive Group to Allied Motion Technologies Inc.
- Leading company in the steel sector regarding different investments and divestments in Germany, on corporate restructurings as well as in the field of post-merger integration
- Corporate governance in the foundation law with special consideration of the situation in Switzerland and European law developments (dissertation)