- Collective employment law, conciliation proceedings and restructuring under the German Transformation Act
- Individual employment law, especially international employment and termination procedures
- Contracts for CEOs and executive board members
Tillmann Hecht is a partner in our Employment and Banking & Finance practice groups. He focuses on employment law in the context of transactions, including transfers of undertaking, reorganisations and restructuring, harmonisation of individual and collective rules and standards, dispute resolution, litigation and company pensions.
- Legal studies at the Universities of Munich, Erlangen and Regensburg
- At Noerr since 1991
- Admitted to the Frankfurt Chamber of Lawyers
- Longstanding recognition by JUVE as one of Germany´s highly recommended employment lawyers.
- Counted as among the leading German experts in his field by international register Best Lawyers.
- "Very pleased with the cooperation in various projects", client, JUVE Handbook (2015/2015)
- "Highly experienced in complex issues", client, JUVE Handbook (2016/2017)
- "Reliable and competent, has no qualms about complex content", client, JUVE Handbook (2017/2018)
- Working group for lawyers specialising in labour law as part of the German Lawyers' Association (DAV)
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- Co-Author of: Arbeitsschutzgesetz (eds. Kollmer/ Klindt), 3rd edition 2016
- Als Geschäftsführer zum Arbeitsgericht?; Euroforum Deutschland SE, Ebook Geschäftsführer, 2016