- Real estate law
- Real estate transactions
- Commercial lease agreements
- Project development
Dr. Christoph Hons, LL.B.
Practice Group: Real Estate Investments
Christoph Hons is an associated partner based in Noerr’s Frankfurt office who specialises in advising national and international real estate companies and investors on commercial real es-tate law. His practice focuses on real estate transactions and project development. Christoph also advises clients on all aspects of real estate management, including service and management agreements, and in connection with (commercial) leases.
- Studied law at Bucerius Law School, Hamburg and the University of Texas School of Law, Austin, USA
- Research assistant in the transaction tax department of a Big Four audit firm
- Doctorate at Bucerius Law School
- Worked as a lawyer in two international law firms in Frankfurt and London
- Secondment to Goldman Sachs in London (Realty Management Division)
- At Noerr since 2019
- Admitted to the Hamburg Chamber of Lawyers
- Die Grundlagen der umweltstrafrechtlichen Verantwortung für sogenannte Altlasten, 2014 (doctoral thesis)