- Employment & Pensions
- Data privacy
Radca prawny / Attorney-at-law (PL)
Practice Group: Employment & Pensions
Jarosław Karlikowski co-heads Employment & Pensions Practice Group at Noerr’s Warsaw office. He advises national and international clients in all areas of individual and collective employment law, in particular with issues relating to remunerations, work time regulations, HR compliance, employee transfers, hiring and terminations, collective redundancies and employment restructuring, as well as employment litigation. He also participates in preparing due diligence reports with a focus on employment issues.
Jarosław also represents and supports clients in issues regarding data protection, in particular in relation to employee data.
- Master of Law, Jagiellonian University (Poland), 2002-2008
- Interfaculty Studies in Humanities (MISH), Jagiellonian University, 2002-2007
- Chinese Law School, University of Gdansk (Poland) / China Youth University of Political Studies and Confucius Institute at the University of Gdansk, 2017 - 2018
- American Law Programme, Jagiellonian University/Catholic University of America Columbus Law School, 2006-2007
- Worked as a lawyer in renowned Polish legal firms
- Admitted to the Cracow Bar Association
- With Noerr since 2020
- Cracow Bar Association