- International Accountancy (IAS/IFRS and US-GAAP)
- Due Diligence
- Tax Advising
Auditor, Tax Advisor, Certified Public Accountant (USA)
Management Board NOERR AG WPG StBG
Oliver Schließer is qualified as a German and an American certified public accountant and German tax advisor. He advises companies on compliance with German Commercial Code and IFRS (US-GAAP) accountancy requirements and related issues and due diligence in the course of transactions.
- Studied business administration at the University of Augsburg, training program for assistant tax accountants
- With Noerr since 1998
- Admitted to the Berlin Chamber of Auditors as well as the Munich Chamber of Tax Advisors
- German Society of CPA's
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Bewertung von Beteiligungen an nicht börsennotierten Unternehmen nach dem KAGB - Neue Herausforderungen für Private Equity- und Venture Capital-Fonds(with WP/ Dipl.-Kfm. Santiago Ruiz de Vargas (CVA) und WP/ StB Dipl.-Kfm. Thomas Zollner), in: BewertungsPraktiker, 2/2016, p. 42 et seq.