- Distribution law, especially automobile distribution law
- Antitrust .law
- General civil and civil procedural law
- Material defect and product liability law
Dr. A. Dominik Wendel
Head of Automotive & New Mobility
Dominik Wendel is a partner in the Commercial department at Noerr and head of the Brussels office. As global head of the Automotive & New Mobility practice group, Dominik has focused on the fields of car distribution and antitrust law for 25 years and advises on all issues relating to the distribution networks of car manufacturers and importers, including highly topical subjects such as digital transformation, mobility services, and internet sales. He is a trusted advisor of many high-profile car manufacturers and importers.
Dominik and his team frequently receive awards such as “JUVE Law Firm of the Year” for Distribution in 2003/2004, 2005/2006, in 2012/2013, and recently in 2018/2019. Besides this, he features in JUVE’s exclusive list of leading names in distribution law in Germany.
- Legal studies at the university of Passau
- German-American Chamber of Commerce and Trade in Atlanta (USA)
- With Noerr since 2002
- Admitted to the Frankfurt am Main Chamber of Lawyers
- Kfz-Werkstatt versagt beim Werkstatttest: Fristlose Kündigung des Werkstattvertrags ohne Abmahnung gerechtfertigt, in: BB 2010, p. 1801
- Verkäufe außerhalb von Vertriebsbindungssystemen (with Dr. Andrea Lamberti), in: WRP 12/2009, pp. 1479 et seq.
- Kfz-Vertrieb in Europa wird zunächst nur teilweise neu geordnet, in: Betriebsberater, 35/2009, p. 1817