- Horizontal and Vertical Cooperations
- Private Enforcement
- Merger Control
- Abuse of Market Dominance
- Compliance & Internal Investigations
Practice Group: Antitrust & Competition
Markus advises in all areas of German and European antitrust law.
He is active in the area of cartel damages as well as in advising on all aspects of antitrust law in the context of M&A projects (e.g. merger control proceedings before the German Federal Cartel Office and the European Commission; antitrust feasibility analysis; drafting of contracts; coordination of multinational filings).
In addition, Markus advises on all aspects of antitrust matters in the operative business (e.g. cooperation between competitors; abuse of market power; vertical cooperation; antitrust compliance).
He also represents companies in antitrust investigations.
- Studied law at the Free University of Berlin from 2007 to 2012 Legal traineeship at the Berlin Appellate Court from 2013 to 2015 Professional career with a major international law firm in Düsseldorf from 2018 to 2019 Research assistant in different positions With Noerr since 2019 Admitted to the Chamber of Lawyers in Berlin
- German Antitrust Law Association