- International arbitration
- International litigation and cross-border taking of evidence
- Liability law, civil and commercial law
- Investment law
- Incident response and cyber litigation
Lucie Gerhardt is an associated partner and member of the practice groups Arbitration and Compliance & Internal Investigations. She specializes in arbitration and international litigation. Lucie represents German and international clients in commercial, corporate and civil disputes in institutional and ad hoc arbitration proceedings as well as before German courts. Her experience includes complex issues of international procedural law and the cross-border taking of evidence.
- Studied law at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University of Frankfurt am Main and the Levin College of Law of the University of Florida (USA)
- Assistant at the chairs of Prof. Rainer Hofmann and Prof. Ingwer Ebsen at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University of Frankfurt am Main
- Internship with an international law firm in Frankfurt am Main and in the legal department of the Federal Foreign Office in Berlin
- At Noerr since 2012
- Admitted to the Frankfurt Chamber of Lawyers
- Who's Who Legal: Arbitration Future Leaders 2021
- German Arbitration Institute (DIS) Deutsch-Amerikanische Juristen-Vereinigung e.V. (DAJV) Friends of the Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court e.V. (FIAMC)
- Commentary to the DIS Arbitration Rules (with Dr. Anke Meier) (Art. 9-16, 45) in: Flecke-Giammarco et al. (eds.), The DIS Arbitration Rules, An Article-by-Article Commentary, 2020
- DIS40 Spring Conference 2018 - "Pathways to a Successful Career and Business Development in International Arbitration", SchiedsVZ 2018, pp. 365 et seq.
- Gesprächskreis „Investitionsrecht und -schiedsgerichtbarkeit” - 13. Jahrestreffen 2017, SchiedsVZ 2018, pp. 10 et seq.
- Kameras in Gerichtssälen: Gerichtsverhandlung: live und in Farbe, Legal Tribune Online, 30 June 2015
- Seven Guidelines on Party Representation - The New LCIA Rules (with Dr. Anke Meier), in: SchiedsVZ 2015, pp. 10 et seq.