- Domestic and international arbitration
- International litigation
- Liability law, civil and commercial law
- International private law
- Investment law
Lucie Gerhardt is an associated partner in the Litigation, Arbitration & ADR practice group. She specializes in arbitration and international litigation. Lucie represents German and international clients in commercial, corporate and civil disputes in institutional and ad hoc arbitration proceedings as well as before German courts. Her experience includes complex issues of international procedural law and the cross-border taking of evidence.
- Studied law at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University of Frankfurt am Main and the Levin College of Law of the University of Florida (USA)
- Assistant at the chairs of Prof. Rainer Hofmann and Prof. Ingwer Ebsen at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University of Frankfurt am Main
- Internship with an international law firm in Frankfurt am Main and in the legal department of the Federal Foreign Office in Berlin
- At Noerr since 2012
- Admitted to the Frankfurt Chamber of Lawyers
- Commentary to the DIS Arbitration Rules (with Dr. Anke Meier) (Art. 9-16, 45) in: Flecke-Giammarco et al. (eds.), The DIS Arbitration Rules, An Article-by-Article Commentary, 2020
- DIS40 Spring Conference 2018 - "Pathways to a Successful Career and Business Development in International Arbitration", SchiedsVZ 2018, pp. 365 et seq.
- Gesprächskreis „Investitionsrecht und -schiedsgerichtbarkeit” - 13. Jahrestreffen 2017, SchiedsVZ 2018, pp. 10 et seq.
- Kameras in Gerichtssälen: Gerichtsverhandlung: live und in Farbe, Legal Tribune Online, 30 June 2015
- Seven Guidelines on Party Representation - The New LCIA Rules (with Dr. Anke Meier), in: SchiedsVZ 2015, pp. 10 et seq.