- Distribution law, in particular automobile and telecommunication distribution law
- Antitrust law
- General civil and civil procedural law
Albin Ströbl is a member of Noerr’s Automotive & New Mobility and Digital Business practice groups. He specialises in distribution law, including related antitrust and competition law issues, especially on the manufacturing side. Albin acts for a range of high-profile clients in the automotive and telecommunications industries, advising national and international companies on setting up and restructuring distribution systems (e.g. omni-channelling strategies and internet), drafting and terminating distribution contracts and programmes, negotiating with distributors’ associations and general day-to-day business. He also helps clients enforce and defend against claims in and out of court (such as indemnity, repurchase and commission claims). Albin is highly regarded for his work on distribution contracts and his support in contentious matters.
Besides this, Albin gives lectures and in-house seminars on distribution law and associated antitrust and competition law topics and is the author of a wide range of publications on these practice areas.
Albin is the author of numerous publications; he comments on sections 84-104 German Commercial Code in Münchener Kommentar, 5th edition 2021 (to be published shortly).
Noerr was “JUVE Law Firm of the Year” for distribution systems in 2003/2004, 2005/2006, 2012/2013 and 2018/2019.
- Legal studies at the University of Tübingen
- German-Hungarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Budapest (Hungary)
- Experience with a law firm in Brussels (Belgium)
- At Noerr since 2004
- Admitted to the Frankfurt am Main Chamber of Lawyers
- Recommended as leading lawyer for Commercial Contracts, Chambers Europe (2020)
- Highlighted as one of the leading names in commercial and distribution law, Legal 500 Germany (2020)
- Recommended as one of the leading names in distribution law, JUVE Handbook (2020)
- German Distribution Law Society (DGVR)