- German and European antitrust law
- German and European merger control
- Enforcement of and defence against antitrust damages claims
- Compliance and internal investigations
Sebastian Wrobel, LL.M.
Practice Group: Antitrust & Competition
- Legal studies at European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder)
- Postgraduate degree (LL.M.), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Postgraduate diploma, Economics for Competition law, King's College London, United Kingdom
- Research assistant in an international commercial law firm specialised on antitrust and antitrust damages law
- Legal traineeship at the Court of Appeals Berlin
- Admitted to the Berlin Chamber of Lawyers
- With Noerr since 2019
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht e.V.