Andreas Naujoks, LL.M.
Rechtsanwalt (Lawyer), Partner
Banking & Finance
Real Estate Investment Group
Environmental Social and Governance
Restructuring & Insolvency
Andreas Naujoks heads the Banking & Finance Group. He is specialised in national and international financing transactions and advises financial institutions and lenders especially in the areas of real estate and acquisition financing as well as corporate financing and debt restructuring.
- Auf den richtigen Mix kommt es an, in: Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung, 24.3.2013, p. B3
- Club Deals – Ein Finanzierungsinstrument für volatile Zeiten (with Karsten Fink), in: Börsenzeitung, 14.9.2011, p. 2
- StaRUG: Die Anpassung von Einzelbestimmungen in Finanzierungsverträgen nach dem StaRUG (with Simone Schönen), in: ZRI 2021, 437
- Legal studies at the University of Cologne
- Postgraduate studies in insurance law at the University of Münster
- Experience as a lawyer with two international law firms in Cologne, London and Frankfurt; at last as partner in charge of national and international financing transactions
- With Noerr since 2012
- Admitted to the Frankfurt am Main Chamber of Lawyers
- Awarded as Banking & Finance Team of the Year, JUVE 2021
- "String-puller in team composition, very fast grasp, acts on situation and not according to manual. Solution-orientated work", client in Legal 500 2021
- "He was able to anticipate problems and necessary discussions that would arise at a later stage.", client in Chambers Europe 2020
- "Andreas Naujoks is singled out by one client for his foresight and understanding of the client's needs. As head of the firm's banking and finance group, his expertise covers the full spectrum of real estate finance work." - Chambers Europe 2019
- Leading expert for Banking Law, Finance Law, Project Finance and Development Practice, Best Lawyers in Germany (2016)
- Deutsch-Britische Juristenvereinigung e.V.