- Corporate law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Business succession and inheritance law
Dr. Alexander Hirsch
Dr. Alexander Hirsch advises domestic and foreign clients in international transactions such as mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures. He predominantly advises strategic investors active in the automotive as well as the machinery sector, but also in other sectors such as the chemical industry. Amongst his clients are mainly entities listed in the DAX30 as well as MDAX. In addition to transactions amongst industrial partners in the course of the growing digitalisation Mr Hirsch advised on numerous corporate venture transactions in tech entities.
In addition Mr Hirsch advises in all questions of corporate law, in particular in relation to the organization of groups of companies.
He also advises family businesses and private clients on corporate law, in particular succession during life and on deathas well as on the resolution of shareholder disputes.
- Legal studies at the Universities of Bonn, Munich and Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Experience abroad: Worked at an international law firm in London (UK)
- With Noerr since 2005
- Admitted to the Düsseldorf Chamber of Lawyers
- Frequently recommended for M&A, JUVE (2018/2019)
- Recommended as leading expert for M&A, Who’s Who Legal: Germany (2018)
- Recommended as a highly respected M&A lawyer, IFLR1000 (2018)
- Recommended as a leading corporate law expert, Best Lawyers (2018)
- Recommended lawyer for Corporate Law/M&A, Legal 500 (2018)