Alexander Schilling is a partner based in our Frankfurt office who advises on national and international finance transactions. Alexander has significant experience in advising both borrowers/sponsors and banks on syndicated credit agreements, acquisition financing, project financing, securitization programms and Schuldschein loans. He also benefits from his expertise in advising on factoring and asset-backed securities programmes, bonds, registered notes and venture debt finance.
- EUR 2.000m ESG linked syndicated revolving credit and swingline facilities agreement for Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- EUR 250m ESG linked syndicated credit agreement for DEUTZ AG
- EUR 210m syndicated credit facility agreement for the DuMont-Group
- EUR 150m ESG linked syndicated revolving credit facilities agreement for Schaltbau Holding AG
- Advising the lenders on EUR 235m ESG linked syndicated credit facility agreement for VARTA AG
- EUR 70m Nordic Bond for Mutares SE & Co. KGaA
- EUR 150m debut syndicated credit facility agreement for RIB Software SE
- Refinancing of wind farm portfolio for Swisspower Renewables
- EUR 250m Schuldschein loan agreement for SAF-HOLLAND
- Refinancing of the EUR 385,000,000 and USD 70,000,000 syndicated credit facilities agreement for Grammer AG
- DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG: Advising on the successful issue of a €600m benchmark bond
- Noerpel: Advising the logistics company on a debut-syndicated loan and ABCP programme
- Scout24: Advising the digital marketplace operator on a “hunting line”
- IFLR1000: Rising star partner in Banking & Finance law
- Legal 500: "Dr. Alexander Schilling: Young partner with already great confident appearance. Remains calm even in tense transaction phases and delivers constructive and excellent solutions even under high time pressure."
- Legal 500: "The expertise of Nikolai Warneke and Alexander Schilling is particularly noteworthy. Even with rather exotic questions, they always quickly offer a convincing solution."
- Best Lawyers - Banking & Finance Law and Project Finance and Developement - Germany, 2022, 2023 and 2024