- Real estate transactions
- Project developments
- Commercial lease agreements
- Contract law
Dr Clemens Schönemann, LL.M.
Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) and notary, Berlin
Practice Group: Real Estate Investments
Clemens Schönemann practises as a lawyer and public notary in Berlin. He advises interna-tional and national investors on real estate transactions, including project developments. He also specialises in drafting commercial lease agreements and providing legal representation in real estate-related disputes, both in and out of court. In his notarial work Clemens has special expertise in real estate and corporate matters.
- Studied law at Humboldt University of Berlin
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from King’s College London (UK)
- Doctor’s degree from the Free University of Berlin
- At Noerr since 2011
- Public notary since 2018
- Admitted to the Berlin Chamber of Lawyers and to the Berlin Chamber of Notaries
- Comprehensive consulting expertise, very good accessibility and availability, pronounced solution orientation.", Legal 500 (2021).
- "Goal and solution oriented. Competent, determined, persistent.", Legal 500 (2021).
- "Very thorough, very fast, very effective.", Legal 500 (2021).
- "Dual competence as notary and lawyer. High level of commitment and perseverance. Solution-oriented approach. High level of professional competence. Excellent demeanor in negotiations - calm or pressured - good feel for negotiating situations.", Legal 500 (2021).