Meike von Levetzow represents national and international clients in arbitration proceedings and before state courts. She specialises in complex cross-border disputes relating to civil, commercial and corporate law matters, and on antitrust damages claims. Her industry focus is on energy/renewable energy, trade and financial markets. Meike has many years of experience in arbitration, covering both acting as party representative in national and international arbitration proceedings and assignments as presiding arbitrator or party-appointed arbitrator. She also advises on banking and capital investment law, and represents clients in this area.
- Empfohlener Anwalt für Prozessführung, Bester Anwalt Deutschlands (seit 2016)
- Empfohlener Anwalt für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit, Future Leaders 2018, Who's Who Legal (seit 2017)
- Legal studies at the Universities of Freiburg and Berlin
- Legal clerkship at an international law firm in Buenos Aires (Argentina) and at the Federal Ministry of Justice
- Experience with an international investment bank in London (UK)
- With Noerr since 2004
- Admitted to the Berlin Chamber of Lawyers
- International Bar Association
- German Arbitration Institute (DIS)
- Founding member of the Energy Arbitration Group
- Working Group International Legal Relations of the German Bar Association (DAV)
- Working Group Banking and Capital Markets Law of the German Bar Association (DAV)
- Working Group Electronic Legal Relations of the German Bar Association (DAV)
- Regional coordinator of DIS40 Berlin (2011-2014)
- Regularly lectures on litigation and arbitration issues
- Germany: AG Jääskinen’s Opinion and its Implications in the CDC Case (with Kathrin Westermann), in: ABA, 03/2015, pp. 8 et seq.
- Kommentierung zur DIS-Schiedsordnung (§§ 39, 42, 43) und zu DIS-Ergänzende Regeln für beschleunigte Verfahren 08 (DIS-ERBV) in: Nedden/Herzberg, ICC-SchO/DIS-SchO, Praxiskommentar zu den Schiedsordnungen, 2014
- Bericht über den 8. Tag des Bank- und Kapitalmarktrechts am 17. und 18.11.2011 in Frankfurt a.M., in: WM 2012, pp. 90, et seq.