- Capital markets law
- Corporate law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Dr Julian Schulze De la Cruz
Practice Group: Capital Markets
Julian Schulze De la Cruz is a partner of our Capital Markets Practice Group in our Frankfurt office. His practice focuses on capital markets (both ECM and DCM), M&A transactions as well as the ongoing corporate law advice to listed companies.
- Legal studies at the Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg (Germany)
- Promotion at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich (Germany)
- Intermediate diploma of Business Administration at the FernUniversity Hagen (Germany)
- Experience as Lawyer at an international law firm in Frankfurt (Germany) and New York (USA)
- Experience as Lawyer at an US-american law firm in Frankfurt (Germany)
- With Noerr since 2016
- Admitted to the Frankfurt Chamber of Lawyers (Germany)
- Syndicate banks COMMERZBANK, Kempen & Co. and ODDO BHF on the successful capital increase of Compleo Charging Solutions AG (2021).
- The Social Chain AG on the successful placement of a convertible bond (2021).
- CECONOMY in agreement with Convergenta to simplify the corporate structure at MediaMarktSaturn in a total volume of €815m, including a capital increase in kind and the issue of convertible bonds (2020).
- Softline Group on the acquisition of the majority stake in Softline AG (2020).
- Federal Republic of Germany - Finance Agency GmbH on a further stabilization package of TUI AG in the amount of €1.8bn (2020).
- Hauck & Aufhäuser and fashionette AG on the Company's IPO on the Scale segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (2020).
- COMMERZBANK and ODDO BHF on the IPO of Compleo Charging Solutions AG on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Prime Standard) (2020).
- The Social Chain AG on its €20.2m capital increase (2020).
- Baader Bank and COMMERZBANK on the €58.3m capital increase at Deutsche Industrie REIT-AG (2020).
- TAG Immobilien AG in the placement of a €470m convertible bond and a purchase offer for outstanding convertible bonds in the amount of €131m (2020).
- Fresenius Medical Care on the issuance of a bond with a volume of US$1.0bn (2020).
- DFV Deutsche Familienversicherung AG on its €32.4m capital increase (2020).
- Fresenius Medical Care on the issuance of several bonds with a total volume of €1.25bn (2020).
- Jefferies and ODDO BHF on the €50.1m capital increase of Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG (2020).
- SDAX listed RIB Software SE on the public takeover bid by Schneider Electric (2020).
- Mutares on the successful placement and tap issue of a €70m bond (Nordic bond) (2020).
- Fresenius Medical Care on the issuance of several bonds with a total volume of €1.75bn and US$500m (2019).
- DEMIRE Mittelstand Real Estate AG on the issuance of a €600m crossover bond (2019).
- Hertha BSC GmbH & Co. KGaA on the increase of the shareholding of TENNOR Holding (2019).
- Frequentis AG on its IPO to the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (General Standard) and the regulated market of the Vienna Stock Exchange (together with CERHA HEMPEL) (2019).
- Gateway Real Estate AG on the re-IPO on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Prime Standard) and a €180m private placement (2019).
- Fosun International on the strategic acquisition of Tom Tailor Holding SE through a voluntary public tender offer and a capital increase (2019).
- DFV Deutsche Familienversicherung AG and the syndicate banks on the IPO on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Prime Standard) (2018).
- Fresenius Medical Care on the initial establishment of a €10bn EMTN program and the issuance of a €500m bond (2018).
- TAG Immobilien AG in the private placement of a €262m convertible bond and a purchase offer for outstanding bonds in the amount of €310m (2017).
- Recommended as a leading lawyer for capital markets law, Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers in Germany
- Recommended as a leading lawyer for capital markets law, both ECM and DCM, Legal 500
- Simplified equity raising in the Corona crisis - A new type of prospectus is intended to remove obstacles to raising equity capital (together with Philip M. Schmoll), in: Börsenzeitung 2020, issue 230 v. 28.11.2020, p. 9
- Possible restrictions of the creditor protection regulation of § 225 AktG in loan agreements or bond conditions (together with Laurenz Wieneke), in: WM 2020, p. 1720-1728
- Comments on §§ 9-16 para. 2 SchVG, in: Reinhard/Schall, Commentary on the SchVG, 1st edition 2020
- Exchange offers according to WpÜG in light of the new prospectus regulation (together with Philip M. Schmoll), in: WM 2020, p. 630-638
- Not the big success - New prospectus law should make public exchange offers much easier - Much depends on the will to reform in Brussels, Börsenzeitung 2020, issue 32 as of 15/02/2020, p. 9
- Der neue Normzweck des Rechts der Gesellschafterdarlehen und seine Auswirkungen auf den persönlichen Anwendungsbereich, Abhandlungen zum Deutschen und Europäischen Gesellschafts- und Kapitalmarktrecht, in: Dunker & Humblot, Issue 87, Berlin 2015
- Das Stimmverbot nach § 136 I AktG bei der Entlastung von Vorstandsdoppelmandatsträgern (with Sven Petersen), in: NZG 2012, p. 453