- Capital markets law
- Corporate law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Dr Julian Schulze De la Cruz
Practice Group: Capital Markets
Julian Schulze De la Cruz is a partner of our Capital Markets Practice Group in our Frankfurt office. His practice focuses on capital markets (both ECM and DCM), M&A transactions as well as the ongoing corporate law advice to listed companies.
- Legal studies at the Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg (Germany)
- Promotion at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich (Germany)
- Intermediate diploma of Business Administration at the FernUniversity Hagen (Germany)
- Experience as Lawyer at an international law firm in Frankfurt (Germany) and New York (USA)
- Experience as Lawyer at an US-american law firm in Frankfurt (Germany)
- With Noerr since 2016
- Admitted to the Frankfurt Chamber of Lawyers (Germany)
- Advising Fresenius Medical Care on the issuance of a bond with a volume of US$ 1.0 billion (2020).
- Advising TAG Immobilien AG in the placement of a € 470 million convertible bond and a purchase offer for outstanding convertible bonds in the amount of € 131 million (2020).
- Advising DFV Deutsche Familienversicherung on its €32.4 million capital increase (2020).
- Advising Baader Bank and COMMERZBANK on the € 58.3 million capital increase at Deutsche Industrie REIT-AG (2020).
- Advising Fresenius Medical Care on the issuance of several bonds with a total volume of € 1.25 billion (2020).
- Advising Jefferies and ODDO BHF on the € 50.1m capital increase of Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG (2020).
- Advising SDAX listed RIB Software SE on the public takeover bid by Schneider Electric (2020).
- Advising Mutares on the successful placement and tap issue of a 70 million euro bond (Nordic bond) (2020).
- Advising Fresenius Medical Care on the issuance of several bonds with a total volume of € 1.75 billion and US$ 500 million (2019).
- Advising DEMIRE Mittelstand Real Estate AG on the issuance of a € 600 million crossover bond (2019).
- Advice to Hertha BSC GmbH & Co. KGaA on the increase of the shareholding of TENNOR Holding (2019).
- Advising Frequentis AG on its IPO to the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (General Standard) and the regulated market of the Vienna Stock Exchange (together with CERHA HEMPEL) (2019).
- Advising Gateway Real Estate AG on the re-IPO on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Prime Standard) and a € 180 million private placement (2019).
- Fosun International on the strategic acquisition of Tom Tailor Holding SE through a voluntary public tender offer and a capital increase (2019).
- Advising DFV Deutsche Familienversicherung AG and the syndicate banks on the IPO on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Prime Standard) (2018).
- Advising Fresenius Medical Care on the initial establishment of a € 10 billion EMTN program and the issuance of a € 500 million bond (2018).
- Advising TAG Immobilien AG in the private placement of a € 262 million convertible bond and a purchase offer for outstanding bonds in the amount of € 310 million (2017).
- Recommended as a leading expert for capital markets law, Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers in Germany (2020).
- Possible restrictions of the creditor protection regulation of § 225 AktG in loan agreements or bond conditions (together with Laurenz Wieneke), in: WM 2020, p. 1720-1728
- Comments on §§ 9-16 para. 2 SchVG, in: Reinhard/Schall, Commentary on the SchVG, 1st edition 2020
- Exchange offers according to WpÜG in light of the new prospectus regulation (together with Philip M. Schmoll), in: WM 2020, p. 630-638
- Not the big success - New prospectus law should make public exchange offers much easier - Much depends on the will to reform in Brussels, Börsenzeitung 2020, issue 32 as of 15/02/2020, p. 9
- Der neue Normzweck des Rechts der Gesellschafterdarlehen und seine Auswirkungen auf den persönlichen Anwendungsbereich, Abhandlungen zum Deutschen und Europäischen Gesellschafts- und Kapitalmarktrecht, in: Dunker & Humblot, Issue 87, Berlin 2015
- Das Stimmverbot nach § 136 I AktG bei der Entlastung von Vorstandsdoppelmandatsträgern (with Sven Petersen), in: NZG 2012, p. 453